Finding the right people is essential to the success of any business. At Mistoria we believe that to have the right culture, principles and values we need the best people to create a strong foundation. Mistoria Estate Agents pride themselves on passion, drive, honesty, reliability and trustworthiness.
We invest in people and we want to see all of our employees grow and join Mistoria on it’s journey into the future. We appreciate ambitious people and there are always new opportunities upcoming within Mistoria. At Mistoria Estate Agents opportunities will be given to everyone who works hard.
As a successful and growing business, we always want to hear from people who are keen to succeed in their chosen career. If you are interested in employment opportunities but we aren’t advertising, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the HR Recruitment Team on 0800 500 3015.
Job Title: Branch Manager
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 + Company car + commissions
Position: Permanent / Full Time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturday from 10am till 2pm as and when needed. Out of hours email responses, viewings will be required on evenings and on weekends if it is essential.
Due to rapid expansion over the last ten years, an exciting opportunity is available for a highly experienced Branch Manager to join a company that is one of the market leaders for HMOs/student house shares in the North West. Based in the Salford Office, the successful candidate will ideally be ARLA/Degree qualified with a lettings, sales and business development background and an understanding of a letting software (Acquaint).
As the Branch Manager you will be working alongside the Area Lettings Manager, CEO, and Lettings and Sales Operational team based in Salford. This is a unique opportunity for an independent and a highly ambitious property professional who is willing to take on responsibility and a challenge. The main responsibilities will include:
- To develop the lettings and sales business in Salford and Manchester, Stockport and Cheadle by establishing branches
- To ensure all properties are prominently marketed in Rightmove, Zoopla, On the Market, Stu Rent, Spare room. Gumtree and other marketing portals
- Management of the applicants for each academic year with the support of the administration staff.
- Council Tax, selective and HMO license Administration
- Deposit Recovery Administration at the end of each academic year
- Carry out viewings, property visits and quarterly inspections
- Seek out new marketing opportunities and new landlords and investors
- Good understanding on Section 21, 8, Tenant Evictions, HMO legislations, Local Housing Allowance (LHA) and landlord accreditation schemes
- Ensuring properties handed over from renovations or from other letting agents/landlords are completed to high standards as per the handover report
- Organizing inventories before and after tenancies and collection of keys
- Arrange and conduct a sign up of the tenancy agreements and tenants receive a full information pack and the property is explained to them i.e. alarm, boiler, cooker etc
- Tenant arrears are kept below 2% of the monthly rental income
- Negotiating tenancy extensions/renewals where necessary
- Ensure a friendly, helpful, honest and efficient attitude is maintained when dealing with the public both face-to-face and over the telephone.
The successful Branch Manager will possess demonstrable experience in a similar role in addition to the following skills and experience:
- ARLA / Degree qualified or equivalent
- Hold a full driving licence – essential
- Very good understanding on MS Office, Excel and Word skills
- Previous experience of sales, lettings, HMOs and establishing branches and bringing in new landlords, student property sector, investment lets and sales
- Good personal and man management skills of managing staff, tenants and landlords
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am until 5.00pm
Salary: £17,000 Genuine career progression
Location: Salford, M6
Are you an experienced Front of House Administrator or Receptionist who is looking to continue a career with an independent estate agency business who is a well-known brand in the Salford area?
As the Administrator, you’ll be responsible for dealing with customers both face to face and over the phone, promoting customer excellence whilst working in collaboration with the rest of the team in the branch.
- Ensuring every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner.
- Dealing with all enquiries
- Arranging and booking viewings.
- Strong knowledge of the local area.
- Other administration as required.
Covering viewings if required.
Do you have the following skills and experience?
- Previous experience in a customer focused role.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Great eye for detail.
- Relationship building skills.
- Good time management.
Full driving license (Desirable, not essential).
Contact: Mish Liyanage