Estate Agent Senior Manager
MARLA (member of the association of residential lettings agents)
Steve’s role at Mistoria is to oversee the sales and lettings department in all branches (Salford, Liverpool and Bolton), to ensure that each branch provides good customer service and customer care, while also ensuring that Mistoria are compliant in all that they do. His main duties are:
- Ensure that each branch is working to its full potential
- Provide and develop each team member so that they can grow with the business
- Provide direct support to the CEO
- Assist the branches in getting properties let in the required timescale
- Hold weekly meetings with the teams to drive the business forward
- Work closely with each branch to ensure that they can provide the best possible experience for anyone who has been in touch with Mistoria
- Attends weekly BNI meetings to grow the business by networking
Steve has extensive knowledge of the property business in both sales and lettings with over 20 years’ experience, Steve is very keen on keeping up with legislation and attends meeting on a regular basis to keep in touch with the ever changing processes that come into place on a yearly basis.
When he’s not at work Steve enjoys watching football, attending the gym and travel. He has a wife and daughter, as well as grandchildren to keep him young at heart.
- Role : Estate Agent Senior Manager
- Phone : 0800 500 3015
- Email : email@example.com