Group Lettings Manager
BA Hons Film & Media
April’s role at Mistoria is very varied as she looks after all administration in the Lettings team including compliance, licensing and utility management. Her key skills are:
- Maximise the overall income and profitability of your branch and achieve budget
- Lead by example and develop your team to consistently achieve individual targets and KPIs
- Generate new letting business
- Communicate effectively with all tenants, suppliers and colleagues
- Hold effective team meetings
- Ensure self and team project a smart, friendly, polite and professional image providing the highest standard of customer care
April has a background in Customer Service and has worked for Mistoria since 2011. She brings positivity and enthusiasm to her role and no day is the same.
When she’s not at work April enjoys attending music festivals, spending time with her extended family and looking after her son, Harry.
- Role : Group Lettings Manager
- Phone : 0800 500 3015
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org