Estate Agent Senior Manager
MARLA (member of the association of residential lettings agents)
Steve’s role at Mistoria is to oversee the sales and lettings department in all branches (Salford, Liverpool and Bolton), to ensure that each branch provides good customer service and customer care, while also ensuring that Mistoria are compliant in all that they do. His main duties are:
- Ensure that each branch is working to its full potential
- Provide and develop each team member so that they can grow with the business
- Provide direct support to the CEO
- Assist the branches in getting properties let in the required timescale
- Hold weekly meetings with the teams to drive the business forward
- Work closely with each branch to ensure that they can provide the best possible experience for anyone who has been in touch with Mistoria
- Attends weekly BNI meetings to grow the business by networking
Steve has extensive knowledge of the property business in both sales and lettings with over 20 years’ experience, Steve is very keen on keeping up with legislation and attends meeting on a regular basis to keep in touch with the ever changing processes that come into place on a yearly basis.
When he’s not at work Steve enjoys watching football, attending the gym and travel. He has a wife and daughter, as well as grandchildren to keep him young at heart.
BA Hons Film & Media
April’s role at Mistoria is very varied as she looks after all administration in the Lettings team including compliance, licensing and utility management. Her key skills are:
- Maximise the overall income and profitability of your branch and achieve budget
- Lead by example and develop your team to consistently achieve individual targets and KPIs
- Generate new letting business
- Communicate effectively with all tenants, suppliers and colleagues
- Hold effective team meetings
- Ensure self and team project a smart, friendly, polite and professional image providing the highest standard of customer care
April has a background in Customer Service and has worked for Mistoria since 2011. She brings positivity and enthusiasm to her role and no day is the same.
When she’s not at work April enjoys attending music festivals, spending time with her extended family and looking after her son, Harry.
Branch Manager, Salford
Bsc Hons Degree in Building Surveying & Property Management | ARLA | NAEA Tech Award Level 3 in Residential Sales
Certificate Chartered Institute of Housing (Management & Maintenance)
Daniella is the Branch Manager for Mistoria Estate Agents in Salford. Daniella brings a wealth of knowledge to the business from 14 years experience in the property industry.
Daniella’s key skills are:
- Good communication with tenants
- Effective problem solving
- Unique management style
When Daniella is not in work she enjoys spending time with her children and seeing the great outdoors.
Lettings & Maintenance Administrator
Level 3 Childcare Learning and Development
Ellie-Mae has joined the marketing team working alongside other members of the team. She has joined Mistoria on an apprenticeship and is working towards Level 2 Business Administration. Ellie-Mae works with the Marketing Team to complete and edit the website’s for the business. She is also tasked with uploading articles onto the website and is in charge of all stationary orders for the offices. Her key skills are;
- General administration
- Social media & blog
- Weekly reporting
Whilst Ellie-Mae is young she demonstrates a lot of ambition and brings her knowledge and organisation from previous roles to the business. She is passionate in her responsibilities and wants to learn more in her field of Marketing.
When she is not at work she likes to spend time with her friends and family on a weekend. During the week after work she likes to keep fit and play netball.
BA Hons Accounting
David’s role as lettings accountant is to manage income allocation and expenditure, bank reconciliation and financial analysis predominately on sage. His five key skills are:
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
In his spare time he enjoys going to the gym, playing football and is also a season ticket holder for his favourite team Manchester City.
Trainee Lettings Assistant
Rhianna is a Trainee Lettings Assistant for Mistoria Estate Agents in Salford. She recently left school with 6 GCSEs at C and above. Rhianna is currently studying Level 3 Business Admin on a apprentice scheme through Mistoria.
Rhianna hopes to complete the course and progress through the business to hopefully managing her own branch one day.
In her spare time Rhianna enjoys keeping fit and spending time with her friends and family.