BA Hons Film & Media
April’s role at Mistoria is very varied as she looks after all administration in the Lettings team including compliance, licensing and utility management. Her key skills are:
- Maximise the overall income and profitability of your branch and achieve budget
- Lead by example and develop your team to consistently achieve individual targets and KPIs
- Generate new letting business
- Communicate effectively with all tenants, suppliers and colleagues
- Hold effective team meetings
- Ensure self and team project a smart, friendly, polite and professional image providing the highest standard of customer care
April has a background in Customer Service and has worked for Mistoria since 2011. She brings positivity and enthusiasm to her role and no day is the same.
When she’s not at work April enjoys attending music festivals, spending time with her extended family and looking after her son, Harry.
Lettings & Maintenance Administrator
Level 3 Childcare Learning and Development
Ellie-Mae has joined the marketing team working alongside other members of the team. She has joined Mistoria on an apprenticeship and is working towards Level 2 Business Administration. Ellie-Mae works with the Marketing Team to complete and edit the website’s for the business. She is also tasked with uploading articles onto the website and is in charge of all stationary orders for the offices. Her key skills are;
- General administration
- Social media & blog
- Weekly reporting
Whilst Ellie-Mae is young she demonstrates a lot of ambition and brings her knowledge and organisation from previous roles to the business. She is passionate in her responsibilities and wants to learn more in her field of Marketing.
When she is not at work she likes to spend time with her friends and family on a weekend. During the week after work she likes to keep fit and play netball.
Rhianna is a Lettings Assistant for Mistoria Estate Agents in Salford. She recently left school with 6 GCSEs at C and above. Rhianna is currently studying Level 3 Business Admin on a apprentice scheme through Mistoria.
Rhianna hopes to complete the course and progress through the business to hopefully managing her own branch one day.
In her spare time Rhianna enjoys keeping fit and spending time with her friends and family.
Property Maintenance Manager
Managing the day to day running of the maintenance division at the Mistoria Group is no ‘walk in the park’. Fortunately Majid,s calm, committed and experienced approach gained over 14 years ensures the process is always smooth.
Majid’s key role is the management of both Manchester’s and Salford’s property maintenance anda
His five key responsibilities are:
- All types of property maintenance.
- 24-7 Response on tenant call outs.
- Training & guidance on preventative maintenance.
- All types of Cleaning internal and external.
- Garden Maintenance and upkeep.
Majid brings over 14 years’ experience working in the property and maintenance sector.
Majid is a keen a devoted father and family man who is also passionate about his work.