Posted on

What documents do I need to give you?

For all student tenancies we need you to provide:

Proof of ID (eg passport, driver’s licence)

We also legally require proof that you have the right to reside in the UK either on a permanent or limited period basis. You can find out more on the government’s website.

Proof of ID
Proof of residence
Proof of salary/benefits