We ask for a guarantor for each of our student tenants to confirm they have the means to pay their rent. Generally the guarantor is a parent or guardian and we will ask you to complete a short submission giving us your details and a proof of ID.
Search this website
- Managing HMOs for landlords
- Is the Increase in Utility Bills Putting First-Time Buyers Off from Purchasing Their Dream House?
- Letting To Students: Dispelling the Myths
- Dealing With Damp and Condensation in Your Property
- Should parents invest in student buy-to-let to help their children with university?
- State of the market: Is now the time to invest in property?
- How to avoid deposit disputes
- Mistoria Estate Agents Bolton: Gold Winners in the British Property Awards, again!
- Property market continues to boom despite end of SDLT holiday