MBA, FCMA, CGMA, MARLA, MNAEA, MIRPM, BBA (Special), AIB, AACS
Mish maps out the strategic direction of all the businesses within The Mistoria Group and is very passionate for Mistoria to become the market leader in the UK property industry. Within The Mistoria Group he provides opportunities and resources to all stakeholders enabling them to build long lasting relationships.
From very modest beginnings, he with his team has grown the business over the last 10 years to be a market leader in the North of England managing over 900 properties and over 2000 tenancies
As a Chartered Management Accountant (FCMA), Member of Association of Residential Letting Agents (MARLA), Member of National Association of Estate Agents (MNAEA) and Member of Institute of Residential Property Management (MIRPM), Mish has over 15 years’ industry experience as a successful investor and a landlord. He also brings with him a strong network of contacts and immense sense of resilience, drive and passion. He is frequently invited as a guest speaker for property networking events across the North West.
What makes Mish happy is to see his team achieve what he has achieved so far being part of The Mistoria Group. When he isn’t at Mistoria, Mish enjoys travelling and seeing the world, doing seminars and presentations and taking part in networking events.
Five of his key skills are:-
- Provide leadership to all the Mistoria Group of Companies
- Bring the right stakeholders to the business who share the Group vision
- Motivate and reward staff and provide opportunities for them to grow within the business
- Build mutually beneficial strategic partnerships with investors, landlords and lenders
- Ensure that there is the right balance of Business risk against the Return On Investment (ROI)
His goals for the next 3- 5 years are:-
- For Mistoria to manage over 2000 properties and over 5000 tenancies.
- Mistoria to be preferred employer in the real estate industry in the North of England
- To do a minimum 120 refurbishments a year
- To expand the number of branches from 5 to 10 in the next 3 years.
- Looking at acquisition, merger and joint venture opportunities
- Setting up International Offices and network of agents to promote Mistoria Investment products
Commercial Business Development Manager
- Experience over a number of years in the commercial sector
- Asset management
- Large scale investment transaction experience
- People skills
With over 15 years of experience, Ryan has worked across many aspects of the commercial sector including, office, industrial and investment.
He has experience in managing all asset types from multi let offices, industrial estates, out of town retail, mixed use developments and business parks.
Ryan has played a key role in a number of multimillion pound investment transactions in North England and Wales over the last 5 years, through his role with The M20 Property Group.
He now brings his wealth of experience to Mistoria Commercial.
Looking at investment opportunities in development land, industrial and office market.
Away from work Ryan enjoys spending time with friends and his young family.
NVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration | NVQ Level 3 in Hairdressing
Tanya’s role in Mistoria is dealing with the day-to-day management of all the Liverpool rental properties. Tanya responds to any lettings enquiries and arranges/carries out viewings for any potential tenants. Her role is also to generate new business for Mistoria and to ensure that all properties get let.
Tanya has 5 years’ experience working in a residential sales and lettings environment and really enjoys dealing with clients and being able to find them a property.
In her spare time Tanya likes to travel and spend time with her fiancé Liam.
CF1 – UK Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics; CF2 – Investment and Risk; CF3 – Financial Protection; CF4 – Retirement Planning
Dan has over 10 years’ industry experience in a wide range of capacities:
- Residential sales and valuations
- Buying and selling at Auction
- Property Development
- Buy to Let
- Sourcing and evaluating residential investment opportunities
Dan's skills include:
- Business Development
- Attention to Detail
- Industry Contacts
- Due Diligence on New Opportunities
Dan's responsibilities at Mistoria include managing and growing existing property portfolios and identifying long term opportunities in the residential property market to grow wealth through high yield and capital growth.
Outside of work he spends time with his family and enjoys both playing and watching football.