Estate Agent Senior Manager
MARLA (member of the association of residential lettings agents)
Steve’s role at Mistoria is to oversee the sales and lettings department in all branches (Salford, Liverpool and Bolton), to ensure that each branch provides good customer service and customer care, while also ensuring that Mistoria are compliant in all that they do. His main duties are:
- Ensure that each branch is working to its full potential
- Provide and develop each team member so that they can grow with the business
- Provide direct support to the CEO
- Assist the branches in getting properties let in the required timescale
- Hold weekly meetings with the teams to drive the business forward
- Work closely with each branch to ensure that they can provide the best possible experience for anyone who has been in touch with Mistoria
- Attends weekly BNI meetings to grow the business by networking
Steve has extensive knowledge of the property business in both sales and lettings with over 20 years’ experience, Steve is very keen on keeping up with legislation and attends meeting on a regular basis to keep in touch with the ever changing processes that come into place on a yearly basis.
When he’s not at work Steve enjoys watching football, attending the gym and travel. He has a wife and daughter, as well as grandchildren to keep him young at heart.
- Experience over a number of years in the property sector
- People Skills
- Calm approach to problem solving
Sean has worked in the property industry for a number of years, in commercial, residential, land and as a property auctioneer. Working both in private treaty and investment sides of the industry for some of the most successful multi-disciplined practices in the North West.
He now brings that experience to Mistoria working both in Manchester and Liverpool.
Looking at land, property and joint venture opportunities within the property sector.
When not working Sean likes going to the gym, taking his dog out and going on holiday somewhere warm.
Property Sourcing and Acquisition Manager
BA Hons English and Communication Studies
Sarah has joined the Bolton team in a business development capacity and has over 15 years varied experience in the Property Industry including sales, lettings and student / HMO accommodation.
Investments, property sourcing and acquisition
Communication, specialising in networking and relationship building
Customer service and dispute resolution
Valuation and new business.
In my spare time I enjoy, music, film and spending time with my family.
My role as a receptionist is to answer all incoming calls and deliver support to the rest of the staff in the office. I am new to lettings and I am enjoying learning all about the job. I feel I can gain new skills at Mistoria and I am being supported well by all of the staff.
- Customer focus
- Answering Calls
In my spare time I like to travel and visit new places or relax at home and watch movies.